Thomas J. Kokolis
Thomas J. Kokolis is a Partner in the firm and is a respected advocate in creditors’ rights and real estate matters. In addition to providing litigation representation to clients in these areas for our east coast affiliate, Mr. Kokolis also has transactional experience representing businesses, individuals, homeowners and condominium associations, and has served as personal representative on hundreds of Maryland probate estates. Mr. Kokolis further provides in-house counsel to Gemini Title & Escrow, LLC.
Mr. Kokolis is an active member of the Maryland – District of Columbia Creditor’s Bar Association and currently serves on its Board of Directors.
In October 2019, Mr. Kokolis was recognized by his peers as a “Top Attorney” in the November/December issue of Bethesda Magazine.
Originally from Indiana, Pennsylvania, Mr. Kokolis enjoys golfing, and spending fall Saturdays cheering on his beloved Penn State Nittany Lions.
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law (2005)
- B.A., Political Science, The Pennsylvania State University (2002)
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Selected Professional and Civic Organizations
- Maryland Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Maryland Land Title Association
- District of Columbia Land Title Association
- National Creditor’s Bar Association
- Maryland – District of Columbia Creditor’s Bar Association