Michelle J. Simon
Michelle J. Simon is a Partner in the firm and has been with Parker, Simon, Kokolis & Brown LLP since its inception. While Ms. Simon's practice focuses primarily on residential real estate transactions, for our east coast affiliate, she is an integral part of the firm. Over the last several years, her experience has almost exclusively centered around Real Estate Owned (REO) transactions throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia and Virginia. Ms. Simon advises both buyers and sellers in connection with the refinance, purchase, or sale of real estate and oversees the day-to-day operations of Gemini Title & Escrow, LLC, our affiliated title company.
A Maryland native, when not in the office, Ms. Simon enjoys pretending she is an organized working mom and spending time with her husband and two children at a variety of weekend sporting and social events.
- J.D., Catholic University, Columbus School of Law (1997)
- B.A., Speech Communication, The Pennsylvania State University (1994)
- District of Columbia
Selected Professional and Civic Organizations
- Maryland Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Land Title Association